While most of us spent the latter end of 2019 winding down for Christmas and/or New Year, as per usual the Martide Development Team were still hard at work creating new functions and features and putting any bugs to bed before they took a well earned rest!
So if you’ve been wondering what the team got up to at the end of last year, wonder no more. Here’s a rundown of just some of the great new features they built, fixed, tweaked or added to the platform during October and November.
Changelog updates: new features and amendments in October
- Employers and manning agents are now sent an alert if they try to add the same seafarer to more than one job vacancy
- We added a vessel’s flag information into the PDF resume/CV for seafarers
- We built a basic integration for the ATPI travel agency
- We added the vessel’s flag to the Recruitment Page
- Employers and manning agents now have the ability to print out the questions and responses for any given interview
- Users now have the ability to rotate attachments
- We added Rank, Gender, Airport and Phone Number to Data Templates
And this is what the team were working on and upgraded the platform with during November.
Changelog updates: new features and amendments in November
- We’ve updated the Company Directory on the website to include more information about the employers and manning agents that we work for and with
- We’ve made it possible for documents to not have to have a specified end date
- We’ve allowed employers and manning agents to add a seafarer to multiple candidate pools
- The email notifications received by manning agents now show the relevant rank and vessel name in the headline/title
- We changed the name of “Readiness Date” to “Availability Date” to make it clearer when a candidate is available to start
General tweaks and fixes
- We’ve fixed some minor bugs to make the dashboard work better
That’s just a small sample of everything the team got up to as 2019 drew to a close. As usual they were busy working away behind the scenes!
Read more: Martide’s 20 Most-Read Blogs of 2019
And don’t forget that if you have any issues using the Martide platform, you can drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you with a response as quickly as possible.
Meanwhile, we wish all of our employers, manning agents and seafarers a happy, prosperous and safe 2020!