While most of us spent the latter end of 2019 winding down for Christmas and/or New Year, as per usual the Martide Development Team were still hard at work creating new functions and features and putting any bugs to bed before they took a well earned rest!
So if you’ve been wondering what the team got up to at the end of last year, wonder no more. Here’s a rundown of just some of the great new features they built, fixed, tweaked or added to the platform during October and November.
Changelog updates for new features and amendments in October
- Employers and manning agents are now sent an alert if they try to add the same seafarer to more than one job vacancy
- We added a vessel’s flag information into the PDF resume/CV for seafarers
- We built a basic integration for the ATPI travel agency
- We added the vessel’s flag to the Recruitment Page
- Employers and manning agents now have the ability to print out the questions and responses for any given interview
- Users now have the ability to rotate attachments
- We added Rank, Gender, Airport and Phone Number to Data Templates
And this is what the team were working on and upgraded the platform with during November.
Changelog updates for new features and amendments in November
- We’ve updated the Company Directory on the website to include more information about the employers and manning agents that we work for and with
- We’ve made it possible for documents to not have to have a specified end date
- We’ve allowed employers and manning agents to add a seafarer to multiple candidate pools
- The email notifications received by manning agents now show the relevant rank and vessel name in the headline/title
- We changed the name of “Readiness Date” to “Availability Date” to make it clearer when a candidate is available to start
General changelog tweaks and fixes
- We’ve fixed some minor bugs to make the dashboard work better
That’s just a small sample of everything the team got up to as 2019 drew to a close. As usual they were busy working away behind the scenes!
Read more: Martide’s 20 Most-Read Blogs of 2019
And don’t forget that if you have any issues using the Martide platform, you can drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you with a solution as quickly as possible.
Meanwhile, we wish all of our employers, manning agents and seafarers a happy, prosperous and safe 2020!