We’ve had a busy month here at Martide. Although for the purposes of this post, when we say ‘we’ - we really mean our developers and tech team! Here’s a rundown of what they created, fixed and tweaked for you last month.
- Shipowners can now register as a 'Ship Owner' allowing them to register a company themselves.
- Shipowners can now send messages to a manning agent who sourced a seafarer - a chat option is now available in each step of the recruitment process.
- Only Martide company users can see and manage seafarers who create an account themselves.
- When creating positions, Shipowners/Managers can select the 'Martide' option at the advertising stage to allow us to find candidates for them.
- If a seafarer passed the 'Interview Stage' but was then moved to a similar position using the same pipeline, the employer no longer needs to fill in the same interview answers as the questions will be automatically transferred.
- Employers now receive Change Over Date reminder emails at 7 and 2 days before the date, as well as one day after.
Manning Agent Updates:
- If a previously sourced candidate was hired by an employer and they decide to apply the candidate for another position the manning agent is notified by email.
- Manning agents can now edit shipment details on the Shipment Page.
- New design for Recruitment Page.
- Search option is no longer case sensitive.
- Download icon is now displayed next to each document for faster downloading.
- If a document entry has several attachments, previews for all of them will be displayed.
- 'Availability Date' has been renamed as 'Readiness Date'.
- Timezone of all messages now converts according to the user’s timezone.
- Timezone can be managed in Profile Settings.
If you have any questions (or suggestions!) about any of our features and functions, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.