If you’re a shipowner or ship manager, the first thing you’ll see when you log in to your Martide account is your User Dashboard. This is a handy at-a-glance page which gives you an instant overview of what’s happening with your open jobs at sea and your recent hires.
The Martide Design and Development Teams have recently upgraded your Dashboard - all with the aim of making your life just that little bit easier when it comes to finding suitable new crew members for your fleet.
Here’s a brief guide to reading and using your Dashboard:
The Martide User Dashboard for Employers
When you log in to your Martide account, the first page you’ll see will look like this:
Your Dashboard page is divided into two parts: Vacancies on the left and Seafarers on the right. We’ll now explain both of those and how to read the numbers in a little more detail. So, overall on this page you can:
- Sort your Vacancies and Seafarers by manning agency using the drop down box on the left.
- Sort your Vacancies and Seafarers by a period of 14, 30 and 90 days by clicking on the relevant tab
Meanwhile, on the left hand side of the page - Vacancies - you can:
- See how many vacancies you've had for each of the seafarer ranks in the last 14, 30 and 90 days.
- See whether those vacancies are Exclusive or Non-Exclusive.
- See the total number of vacancies for that rank in the chosen time period.
And over on the right hand side of the page - Seafarers - you can:
- See how many new candidates have applied to your vacancies in the chosen time period.
- See how many ex-crew have applied to your vacancies in that time.
- See the total number of candidates who have applied within that time.
- See the number of candidates who have been hired within that time.
- See the number of candidates who are now onboard.
The entire design and idea behind the new dashboard is meant to make it quicker and easier for you to get an overall view of your stats the minute you log into Martide. We've aimed to make the page cleaner and easier on the eye and with less information and data to clutter up the page as soon as you log in!
We hope this post has given you a little more insight into your new Dashboard Page, and we hope you get plenty of use from it. However, if you do have any questions about this or any part of our website, please get in touch.
If you'd like a step by step guide to your User Dashboard you may also like to check out our Support Guide to using your Dashboard for further information. We have support guides for almost all of our features and functions and we're always adding more, so please do check out our Shipowner and Manager Support website if you need any help.