In today's rapidly changing world, Promar Ltd. have constant goals - to provide safe socially friendly services of consistent quality to its Clients and Principals which ensure compliance with contractual obligations, international/national regulations and recommendations.
Promar’s main objectives are: to provide a service of consistently excellent quality to their clients, to ensure safe practices in ship operations and to provide a safe working environment, to ensure occupational health protection, to maintain high quality jobs ashore and at sea, to ensure a permanent improvement process and to ensure compliance with IMO International Safety Code ISO 9001:2015.
0 vessels managed
0 vessel types
Why You Should Create a Martide Account
- It’s free (and it always will be!)
- We work with professional employers & manning agents
- We’re always looking for a wide variety of ranks
- Sign up and receive emails about new seafarer jobs
- Find a better maritime job — faster!
- No ads, scams or junk mail — we promise
Posted 11 days ago
General Cargo Ship
Chief Engineer —
Second Engineer —