Seacrest Maritime Management Inc. is a duly Licensed Manning Company under the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) authorization.
Founded with full operations in early 2006, the company's primary mission is to provide clients with a full range of Crew Management Services that are customized to the Principal’s crewing needs.
Their processes and procedures are anchored in the Seacrest Quality Management System and duly audited and certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) under the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Standards and compliant to the provisions of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006 for private recruitment and placement services.
At the heart of the company's operation is the commitment to Principals, the seafarers, their families and Seacrest’s employees to deliver services that are not only efficient but are at cost effective levels and with their brand of personal care.
The company's crewing operations are led by senior ex-sea-going officers with extensive experience on various types of vessels including crewing and training work. Meanwhile, Seacrest’s finance team is led by a young and dynamic group with backgrounds in banks and financial institutions.
Why You Should Create a Martide Account
- It’s free (and it always will be!)
- We work with professional employers & manning agents
- We’re always looking for a wide variety of ranks
- Sign up and receive emails about new seafarer jobs
- Find a better maritime job — faster!
- No ads, scams or junk mail — we promise
Chief Engineer — Container Ship
Posted 2 months ago
Last updated 03 Jan 2024
8800 - 9500
Time in rank
Time on vessel type
- Chief Engineer - Bulk Carrier
- Second Engineer - Bulk Carrier
- in -9 days
- Fourth Engineer - Container Ship
- in 6 days
- Second Engineer - Heavy Load Carrier
- in 20 days
- Chief Officer - Bulk Carrier
- in 20 days