An accumulation of experience in the crew manning business since its foundation in Ukraine led to the establishment of Vita Maritime Ltd.
Their mission is to provide professional and competent crew manning services to shipowners/managers which will support and encourage safe and efficient ship operation, as well as helping qualified Ukrainian marine officers and crew to realize their potential and find stable and permanent employment at sea.
Years of crew selection and crew requirements fulfillment have equipped the team not only with experience and knowledge, but also with a vast and constantly updated pool of dedicated, competent and motivated Ukrainian seafarers. These seafarers are recognized as among the best in the world due to their wide experience gained on different types of foreign shipowner vessels, their abilities, skills and high level of professional education.
Vita’s manpower pool is a product of the finest maritime educational establishments in Ukraine, among which is the world-famous Odessa National Maritime Academy with an annual graduation of about 1000 specialists, Odessa Maritime University, another five maritime universities and 20 maritime colleges.
Vita’s crew manning agency supplies experienced and highly qualified marine specialists from single officer to full crew for container carriers from 1100 up to 13500 TEUs, bulk carriers (Panamax, Cape Size etc.), MPP, RoRo/PCC, chemical tankers and other ships. The company holds ISO 9001:2015 and MLC 2006 certificates, Bureau Veritas.
Why You Should Create a Martide Account
- It’s free (and it always will be!)
- We work with professional employers & manning agents
- We’re always looking for a wide variety of ranks
- Sign up and receive emails about new seafarer jobs
- Find a better maritime job — faster!
- No ads, scams or junk mail — we promise
- Chief Engineer - General Cargo Ship
- Electrical Engineer - Container Ship
- Third Engineer - Bulk Carrier
- Fourth Engineer - Container Ship