The simple-to-use Contract Templates feature has been designed to make your contractual tasks much easier and quicker. Here’s how to create templated contracts for your vessels.
How to use the Contract Templates feature
Log in to your Martide account and click on your profile picture > Settings > Contract Templates:
That will take you to this page (you can see that our example already has 2 contract templates):
Here you can:
- Find a Contract Template using the Search bar.
- Create a new Contract Template.
- Edit or delete an existing template.
How to create a new Contract Template
Click the blue New Template button on the top left of the page. That will take you to this page:
Here you can:
- Enter the name of your contract in the Name bar.
- Type (or copy and paste) your contract directly into the white box.
- Format the text using the usual methods: bold, italic, bullet points, font, etc.
- Use Merge Tags to insert info from the candidate’s profile into the final contract.
- Make the contract box narrower or wider by hovering your mouse over the 2 small lines at the bottom of the box. An up/down arrow will appear and you can drag the box up or down:
Click the blue Save button when you’re finished. The template will appear on the main page:
How to edit or delete an existing Contract Template
On the main Contract Template page click on either the Edit or Delete buttons in a contract’s box.
If you click Edit you will be taken back to your Contract Template. The page is exactly the same as when you created the template - simply make your edits in the page and click Save.
To delete a contract click Delete. Make sure you’re certain you want to remove it as you won’t get a warning and the template will be deleted right away!
A note about Contract Templates
- As the name suggests, these contracts are templates. The final contract will be generated at the Contract Sign stage on the Recruitment page / in the Recruitment Pipeline. The contract will be generated per position (vessel/rank), per candidate.
We hope you found this guide to Contract Templates useful but if you need any other help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]