On the Fleet page you can see all relevant details about your vessels and manage your crew numbers and budgets. However you need to add vessels to your fleet first. This is how to do that.
Click on Fleet in the header bar. You'll be taken to this page:
Here you can:
- Look for an existing vessel using the search bar.
- Create a new vessel in the system.
- Show (display), edit or delete an existing vessel.
- See a vessel's name, IMO, type, flag, last position, DWT, engine and the date the entry was created in the system.
How to add a new vessel
Click on the Create Vessel button at the top right of the page. You’ll then see this page:
On the left hand side of the page you can:
- Upload your logo or an image of the vessel.
- Select the manager's flag from the drop down box.
- Enter the vessel’s name and previous name(s).
Keep scrolling and also on the left hand side you can:
- Enter the IMO (optional) and MMSI numbers.
- Select the Wage Scale from the drop down box.
- Enter the vessel’s specs: type, ECDIS, engine, KW, stroke, length, width, DWT, flag, last position, trading position, special equipment and year built.
- Upload documents.
- Select billing details.
Managing your budget, crew & minimum safe manning
On the right hand side of the page you can:
- Set your budget by using the up and down arrows or typing directly into the box.
- Plan your crew by entering how many of each rank you need:
- Enter the Minimum Safe Manning requirements under your flag state:
Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page when you’re done.
We hope you found this guide to adding a vessel to your fleet useful but if you require additional help or you experience any technical difficulties please get in touch here. To learn more about the Fleet page and how to edit and delete vessels, check here.