Log in to your Martide account. The first page you see will be your User Profile. It looks something like this:
Introducing the My Jobs page
Click My Jobs at the top of the page. It will take you to a page that looks something like this:
Here you can:
- See your open job applications (Active). In our example the seafarer has open applications for 3 jobs.
- See your past applications (History) for jobs that are no longer available. You may have been hired for these, or not successful. In our example the seafarer has 2 past applications and he withdrew his application - as you can see from the status under the rank.
- Check what stage you are at with current applications by clicking on the job.
How to check the status of active applications
Click on the job position on any of your open applications. You will be directed to the job's page and your application’s pipeline. You'll first see info about the job and your pipeline below it. The pipeline looks like this:
Here you can:
- See information about the company, vessel, contract length and visa.
- Check the stages of the recruitment process.
- You can view stages which have a black arrow next to them. Click the arrow to open them.
In our example above you can see our seafarer has passed their medical examination and is vaccinated against Yellow Fever.
However, they have not been hired yet as the contract has not been signed. That means they can delete their application if they want by clicking the blue Withdraw button.
How to check the status of past applications
For past applications you will either have been hired or not accepted for the position, or you will have withdrawn your application yourself.
The status of the application appears under the rank. If you were hired, you will also see the salary amount:
If you click on the job position of successful hires you will see that the contract was signed:
We hope this helps you use your My Jobs page more efficiently. Thank you for using Martide!