The Notifications page makes it much easier for you as an employer to stay one step ahead of your maritime recruitment and crew planning operations. Here’s how to use it.
A few notes about Notifications
- A new job opening is assigned to the Crew Operator of the vessel by default.
- Most Notifications come from the stages of the Assignment that a user is assigned to.
- So for example, if a user schedules an interview, they will get a notification.
- If a user creates an Assignment they automatically become a 'watcher' and will receive Notifications about changes.
Log in to your Martide account and click on Notifications in the menu on the left hand side of the screen. That will take you to a page that looks like this:
Here you can:
- See how many Notifications you have by checking the number in the little blue circle next to ‘Notifications’ in the menu.
- See which Notifications have not been read - they have a little blue dot next to them.
- See your overdue Notifications. (Past due.)
- See your current Notifications. (This week.)
- See your future Notifications. (Next week or Later.)
- See the date that Notification is due.
- Mark all Notifications as read.
- Delete a Notification.
- Click on a Notification to go to the page the Notification refers to.
Types of Notifications
Each Notification is identified by an icon that refers to a category. For example:
- Grey document: Passports or documents.
- Blue clipboard: Interviews.
- Orange lightning: New job openings.
- Turquoise phone: Follow up calls.
- Purple arrows: Negotiations.
- Green plane: Travel arrangements.
- Red warning sign: No candidates.
To delete a Notification, click the ‘x’ icon on its right:
To mark all Notifications as read (this will return the number in the blue circle in the menu to 0 and remove the blue 'not read' dot) click on Mark all as read:
Notifications are closely linked to the My Tasks page as a task will normally generate a Notification so that you know exactly what’s happening with your recruitment process and candidates.
We hope this guide helps you get the most out of Martide but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at [email protected]