The Notifications page makes it much easier for you as a manning agent to stay one step ahead of your maritime recruitment operations. Here’s how to use it.
A few notes about Notifications.
- Most Notifications come from the stages of the Assignment that a user is assigned to.
- So for example, if a user schedules an interview, they will get a notification.
Log in to your Martide account and click on the bell icon at the top of the page. That will take you to a page that looks like this:
Here you can:
- See which Notifications have not been read - they have a little blue dot next to them.
- See your overdue Notifications. (Past due.)
- See your current Notifications. (This week.)
- See your future Notifications. (Next week or Later.)
- See the date that Notification is due by.
- Mark all Notifications as read.
- Delete a Notification.
- Click on a Notification to go to the page the Notification refers to.
Types of Notifications
Each Notification is identified by an icon that refers to a category. For example:
- Grey document: Passport or documents.
- Blue clipboard: Interviews.
- Orange lightning: New application.
- Turquoise phone: Follow up calls.
- Purple arrows: Negotiations.
- Green plane: Travel arrangements.
- Red warning sign: No candidates.
To delete a Notification, click the ‘x’ icon on its right:
To mark all Notifications as read (this will remove the blue dot next to the Notification) click on Mark all as read:
Notifications are closely linked to the My Tasks page as a task will normally generate a Notification so that you know exactly what’s happening with your recruitment process and candidates.
We hope this guide helps you get the most out of Martide but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org