Martide’s platform shows you Notifications so that you don’t miss out on any important information, dates, or reminders to do with your seafarer job applications and contracts. Here’s how to check your Notifications.
Where to find Notifications
Scroll down the menu on the left hand side until you see Notifications (see the image above). If you have a new notification there will be a little blue circle with a number in it. The seafarer in our example has 3 new notifications.
How to read your Notifications
Click on Notifications and you will go to this page:
Here you can:
- See all your new notifications.
- See who has sent you a message and when it was sent.
- See if you have been applied to a job.
- See if any of your documents are about to expire.
- Click on a Notification and it will take you to your inbox and that message.
- Click Update next to an expired document and it will take you to the Documents section of your User Profile so you can upload a new version.
- Click the X next to a Notification to delete it once you’ve dealt with it.
Once you’ve clicked on a Notification the number in the blue circle next to Notifications in the menu will decrease.
That’s it - we hope you find the Notifications feature useful - and thank you for using Martide!