Martide’s platform shows you Notifications so that you don’t miss out on any important information, dates or reminders to do with your seafarer job applications and contracts. Here’s how it works.
At the top of the page you will see two icons: a bell and an envelope. If you click the envelope it will take you to your message inbox. If you click the bell, it will show you a pop-up box with your newest Notifications:
Here you can:
- See who has sent you a message and when it was sent.
- Click on a message Notification and it will take you to your inbox and that message.
- See which documents have expired and when.
- Click Update next to an expired document and it will take you to the Documents section of your User Profile so you can upload a new version.
- Click the X next to a Notification to delete it once you’ve dealt with it.
- Click View All and it will take you to your Notification page.
The Notifications page
The Notifications page looks like this:
Once you’ve clicked on a Notification the number on the bell will decrease.
That’s it - we hope you find the Notifications feature useful - and thank you for using Martide!