A guide to the Recruitment page for manning agents.
Understanding your Recruitment page
Log into your Martide account and click on Recruitment in the header bar:
That will take you to this page:
Here you can:
- Look for vessels, ranks and candidates in the Search bar.
- See the names of the companies you work with and their vessels.
- See what rank they are looking to fill.
- See how many candidates have applied for the position.
- See how many ex-crew have applied for the position.
- See how many candidates have been hired for a position.
- See the change over date.
- Show (display) the position and any applicants.
How to see who’s applied for a position
- To check a specific candidate: Enter the candidate’s name in the search box at the top of the page and click the blue Search button. This will show the vessel(s) the candidate has applied for a job on.
- To see all candidates who’ve applied for a vacancy: Click the Show box beside the vessel’s entry. This opens a page that shows the vessel, the name(s) of candidate(s) and the status of their applications.
That page looks like this:
Here you can:
- See the name of the vessel, flag, rank, embarkation date and salary range at the top.
- Change settings so you can see all candidates or only candidates with the specified work experience.
- See the recruitment stages: negotiation, document validation, medical check, interview, contract signed and hired. (Left hand side).
- See the candidates who have applied for that job.
In the image above we see there is one candidate and he is at the initial negotiation stage.
To view a candidate’s information, work experience, and details of the recruitment stages, click on their name. This will take you to their profile page.
To find out more about tracking the candidates who have applied to your positions, take a look at the How to Track Candidates page.
We hope you’ve found this guide to the Recruitment page useful and thank you for using Martide.