The Shipment page is where manning agents can keep track of which contracts you have signed on behalf of, and sent to, the shipping company or companies you work with.
How to use the Shipment page
Log in to your Martide account and click on Shipment in the header bar at the top of the page:
You will then see a page that looks like this:
In our example, the manning agent works with three shipping companies.
Here you can:
- Click on a company to see which contracts you have signed on their behalf but not yet sent to them. In this example, there is one contract waiting to be sent:
When the contract has been collected by the courier:
- Click on the contract you have sent by checking the box next to it.
- If you’ve sent a batch of contracts you can click the Select All button.
- Click the blue Ship button.
- Enter the tracking number and select the courier service you used.
- Click Save when you’re done or Cancel to return to the previous screen:
We hope you found this guide to using the Shipment function helpful but if you have any other questions, please email us at [email protected].