If you’re an employer, the first thing you’ll see when you log in to your Martide account is your Dashboard. This page gives you an instant overview of what’s happening with your open job vacancies and your recent hires. It looks like this:
Your Dashboard page is divided into two parts: Vacancies on the left and Seafarers on the right. On this page you can:
- Sort your Vacancies and Seafarers by manning agency using the drop down box on the left.
- Sort your Vacancies and Seafarers by a period of 14, 30 and 90 days by clicking on the relevant tab
Here you can:
- See how many vacancies you've had for each of the seafarer ranks in the last 14, 30 and 90 days.
- See whether those vacancies are Exclusive or Non-Exclusive.
- See the total number of vacancies for that rank in the chosen time period.
Here you can:
- See how many new candidates have applied to your vacancies in the chosen time period.
- See how many ex-crew have applied to your vacancies in that time.
- See the total number of candidates who have applied within that time.
- See the number of candidates who have been hired within that time.
- See the number of candidates who are now onboard.
We hope this gives you some insight into your Dashboard page but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your Key Account Manager or contact us here.