The User Accounts function lets you invite coworkers to create a Martide account then give them administrative rights to your company's Martide account. Here’s how to do that.
Understanding User Accounts
Log in to your Martide account and click on Settings in the drop down menu under your profile picture. Then click on User Accounts:
That will take you to a page that looks like this. At first you won't have any Users but you can see that in our simple example below we have one Pending User and one Current User:
Here you can:
- Look for Users in the search bar at the top.
- Add and invite Users / coworkers to the platform.
- See your Pending and Current Users.
- Remind Pending Users that you're waiting for them to join by clicking the Resend invitation button. This will automatically send them a reminder email.
- Edit and delete Current Users and delete Pending Users.
- Sort Pending and Current Users either by A-Z or Z-A by clicking the 3 lines next to Name, Email and Role.
How to add a User
To invite a new user to use Martide, click the +Add user button on the top right. You will then see this pop-up box:
Here you can:
- Enter the name of the user you want to invite.
- Enter their email address.
- Click the box next to Standard or Owner depending what role you want them to have.
- Select the User Group or Groups you want to add the user to from the drop down menu.
- Click Save and an email invitation will be automatically sent to the person you want to invite.
In the image below you can see a sample invite that we've filled out:
When we click Save, Paula will receive an email invitation and she will appear in the Pending User list on the main page:
How to edit or delete a current User
Go to the main User Accounts page. To delete a pending or current user click the trash can icon next to their name. To add or change any information about a current user, click the pen icon next to their name:
When you click the pen icon to edit a user you will see the same pop-up box that you see when you create a user:
Here you can:
- Edit the user's first and last name.
- Edit their email address.
- Change their role from Standard or Owner to the other.
- Add them to or remove them from a User Group.
How to remind a pending user you’re waiting for them
To let a pending user know you’re still waiting for them to create an account, go to the main User Accounts page and click on the Resend invitation button next to their name in the Pending List. That will send them a reminder email.
We hope you’ve found this guide to the User Accounts function useful but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch here.Not filled your Company Profile in full yet? Take a look at this page here. Want to know more about our Approved Partner Network for manning agents? This page will tell you all you need to know.