The User Accounts function has been built so you can invite coworkers to create an account then give them administrative rights to the backend of Martide's platform. Here’s how to do that.
Understanding User Accounts
Log in to your Martide account and click on Settings in the menu on the left hand side. Then click on User Accounts:
That will take you to a page that looks like this. At first you won't have any Users but you can see that in our simple example below we have one Pending User and one Current User:
Here you can:
- Look for Users in the search bar at the top.
- Add and invite Users / coworkers to the platform.
- See your Pending and Current Users.
- Remind Pending Users that you're waiting for them to join by clicking the Resend invitation button. This will automatically send them a reminder email.
- Edit and delete Current Users and delete Pending Users.
- Sort Pending and Current Users either by A-Z or Z-A by clicking the little pyramid icons next to Name, Email and Group.
How to add a User
To invite a new user to use Martide, click the +Add user button on the top right. You will then see this pop-up box:
Here you can:
- Enter the name of the user you want to invite.
- Select the Group you want to add the user to from the drop down menu: Standard or Manager.
- Choose the User Group or Groups you want to add the user to. Click in the box and you will be shown your list of User Groups.
- Enter their email address.
- Click Save and an email invitation will be automatically sent to the person you want to invite.
In the image below you can see a sample invite that we've filled out:
When we click Save, John will receive an email invitation and he will now appear in the Pending User list on the main page:
How to edit or delete a current User
Go to the main User Accounts page. To delete a user click the trash can icon next to their name. To add or change any information about a user, click the pen icon next to their name:
When you click the pen icon to edit a user you will see the same pop-up box that you see when you create a user:
Here you can:
- Edit the user's first and last name.
- Edit their email address - in our example we've changed Harry's email.
- Select or change their role to Standard or Manager. In our example we've changed Harry from Standard to Manager. This automatically adds him to the Standard User Group as well as the Crew Manager User Group that he was already in.
And that’s it! We hope you found this guide to User Accounts useful.
Not filled your Company Profile in full yet? Take a look at this page here. Want to know more about our Approved Partner Network for manning agents? This page will tell you all you need to know.