New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Apr 02, 2019
April 2nd 2019 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- New document types have been added to the system. The full list of documents is displayed in a candidate's profile on the Document Edit page and in Settings -> Data Templates.
- It is now possible to add several attachments per one document entry.
- The system now only requires zip codes for countries that use them.
- Shipowners / crew managers can browse closed jobs.
- Shipowners / crew managers can edit the agreed salary at the Negotiation stage, but only if the recruitment is still in process.
- Excel import now supports work history. Example of an import document available for Shipowners / crew managers and manning agents is on the Candidates page. To download it click Import Candidates -> Download Example File.
- The system now imports the following data from NSE: personal profile, next of kin, qualifications, licenses, medical examinations and training experience.