New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Aug 15, 2018
August 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- New homepage design.
- An Employer page has been added with a list of key values of the product for Shipowners / crew managers.
- Messaging system improvements.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now add teammates to a company profile and resend invites if needed.
- Shipowners / crew managers can see the list of new applicants by clicking on the 'New Applicants' number on the Dashboard page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can use tags like 'first name' or 'address’ to create a message or contract templates. All information will be added to a message or contract from the candidate’s account automatically.
- Shipowners / crew managers can specify the number of required candidates for each position by managing the 'Quantity' value in recruitment settings.
- Shipowners / crew managers can import a list of candidates to the system using an NS5 file.
- New Application page design.
- List of jobs on the Find Job page are now filtered according to the current candidate rank.
- Candidates can now withdraw an application on the My Job page.