New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Aug 21, 2019
August 21st 2019 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- On the Candidate page shipowners / crew managers can choose a manning agent to manage a new candidate.
- To make a candidate an ex-crew member within the system, users can set the Ex-Crew option in the candidate profile's 'personal section'.
- Change over date is now displayed next to each position on the Position page. Closed positions are no longer displayed using a dropdown menu.
- Shipowners / crew manager can save the tracking number on the Contract Sign page and also see the tracking number that was set by a manning agent.
- Shipowners / crew managers can include instructions for manning agents on a Position Creation page.
- On the Fleet page, users can search vessels by IMO and sort them by 'Creation Date'.
- The list of documents on the Data Template page is now sorted by name.
- Redesign of the search filters on the Recruitment and Candidates pages for shipowners / crew managers and manning agents.
- Engine details can now be exported to a candidate's CV.
- Engine stroke info added to the Jobs page on the manning agent side.
- Manning agents and Supporters now receive email notifications when the candidate has moved to a stage they manage (outsourced stage).
- In the work history section users can edit previously suggested vessels or suggest a new vessel even if the IMO is already taken.
- Email notification improvements.
- API improvements.