New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Aug 03, 2020
August 3rd 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Data Templates has been split into two to allow shipowners and crew managers to add a seafarer’s personal information, alongside the existing seafarer documents section. This allows you to specify which information you want a seafarer to fill in when applying for a position, i.e. name, gender, shoe size, nationality, rank etc.
- Data Templates now has a new index.
- Data Templates can now be duplicated/cloned.
- Closed jobs can now be reopened.
- The new shipowner and crew manager dashboard has been released.
- When creating a job, shipowners and crew managers can now select the time spent on a vessel in months as well as years; previously ‘years’ was the only option.
- A bug has been fixed on the mobile app for seafarers.