New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Jun 03, 2019
June 3rd 2019 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Registering as a 'Ship Owner' is now available and allows shipowners / crew managers to register a company by themselves.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now send messages to a manning agent who sourced a candidate. 'Manning agent chat option' is now available at each step of a recruitment process.
- Only Martide company users can see and manage candidates who create an account by themselves.
- Shipowners / crew managers can select the 'Martide' option at the advertising stage within the process of creating positions to ask us to find candidates.
- If an applied candidate passes the 'Interview stage' and is then moved to a similar position that uses the same pipeline, shipowners / crew managers no longer need fill out the same interview answers as they will be automatically transferred.
- Shipowners / crew managers now receive Change Over Date Reminder emails when there are 7 and 2 days left before the date, as well as 1 day after the date.
- If a candidate is hired by a shipowner / crew manager and they decide to apply the candidate to another position, the manning agent will be notified by email.
- Manning agents can now edit shipment details on the Shipment page.
- New design for the Recruitment page.
- Search option is no longer case sensitive.
- Download icon is now displayed next to each document in the system.
- If a document entry has several attachments previews for all of them will be displayed.
- Timezone of all messages now converts accordingly to the user’s timezone. This can be managed in Profile -> Settings.
- 'Availability Date' renamed to 'Readiness Date'.