New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
May 05, 2020
May 5th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We have introduced the concept of Candidates and Seafarers to make it easier for shipowners and crew managers to differentiate between people who have worked for you (Seafarers), and people who have applied for one of your vacancies (Candidates).
- We’ve fixed a number of bugs in the Message inbox.
- We’ve also fixed some bugs in the Mass Messaging function.
- Alternative Documents have been completely redesigned and now work correctly with the new Data Templates design.
- We’ve fixed some bugs in the mobile app, both in iOS and Android.
- We’ve split the Martide blog into two different blogs: one for Shipowners & Crew Managers / Manning Agents and one for Seafarers.
- We’ve launched a brand new feature called Crew Change. This helps you easily manage your on- and off-signers as well as request flights, send the details to the Port Agents, and get confirmation from your seafarers.