New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Nov 15, 2018
November 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- A shipowner / crew manager can set minimum work experience for a position based on a candidate’s total offshore time on a vessel of the same type. Experienced candidates can be separated by the 'Only show candidates with required work experience' button on the Recruitment page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can add teammates to groups on the User Group page and set unique permissions for each.
- Shipowners / crew managers can control each recruitment process by adding a new 'Approval stage' into a pipeline. A member of the User Group can then re-check a candidate and approve them to continue the hiring process
- If an outdated or an unsupported browser is used to search for Martide an error message will be displayed.
- The salary for each position is hidden and can only be viewed when a candidate passes the ‘Negotiation stage’ of the recruitment process.
- Errors identified and corrected.