New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Oct 15, 2018
October 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Shipowners / crew managers can give a manning agent full access to certain recruitment stages by going to the pipeline settings and setting the stages to ‘Outsourced’. The manning agent must first be chosen to advertise the position.
- Shipowners / crew managers can let candidates of specified nationalities skip the English Test by adding these nationalities to the ‘English Exception list’.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now move the ‘Negotiation stage’ to any point in the recruitment pipeline.
- Shipowners / crew managers can view the updated design of a Candidate Profile page.
- New ranks have been added: “Electrical Technical Officer” and “Junior Electrician”.
- A user can now search for an airport by both name and IATA code.
- 'Trading Area field’ has been added to the position description and can be edited by a shipowner / crew manager on the Recruitment Creation page.
- Manning agents will now receive a notification email after they have been chosen by a shipowner / crew manager to advertise their position.
- Errors identified and corrected.