New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Oct 04, 2019
October 4th 2019 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- It's now possible to drag and drop a file from your computer to upload it.
- When searching for a candidate or vessel etc you can now type what you’re looking for and hit enter. The option to select several values from the dropdown is still there.
- All documents are now presented in their original size when previewed.
- The complete start and end dates of a contract are now displayed in a candidate’s work history section in their profile.
- Candidates now receive an email when a shipowner / crew manager or manning agent has applied them to a job vacancy.
- The engine KW info has been added to a vessel’s details and to a candidate’s work history.
- In the advertisement stage when creating a new position, shipowners / crew managers can leave instructions for manning agents and job descriptions for candidates.
- If a shipowner / crew manager or manning agent applies a candidate for a vacancy but they already have an active position the system will show a warning notification.
- On the Negotiation page, a shipowner / crew managercan select any currency for the agreed salary, even if a different currency is used in the position’s budget.
- On the Dashboard page shipowner / crew manager can see a list of candidates who have/have been applied to a vacancy or hired for a position by clicking the relevant number.
- The list of permissions in the User Groups feature under Settings has been renamed to match their page titles.
- The type of vessel is now displayed on the job detail page on a manning agent’s side.