New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Sep 15, 2018
September 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Users can now see previews of all uploaded documents and images before they go live on the website.
- A name field for Documents is no longer required.
- Blood Type field has been added to the Physical Specification section.
- The Master Document is separated into three sections based on tonnage.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now upload several English Test results for each candidate.
- Shipowners / crew managers can navigate to a Candidate page by clicking on the candidate name on the Recruitment page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can set just the Interview Stage in a pipeline instead of Physical Interview and Skype Interview.
- Shipowners / crew managers can set Marital Status and Gender as required on a data template page.
- Candidates can add all required information and upload documents on an Application page.