New updates and improvements to Martide.
Nov 29, 2018
November 29th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Shipowners / crew managers can set a list of alternatives for each document to simplify the process of hiring more qualified candidates. The list of alternative documents can be managed at Settings -> Alternative Documents. Each list is set for a specific rank and can be used only if an employer created a position for the exact rank.
Nov 15, 2018
November 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- A shipowner / crew manager can set minimum work experience for a position based on a candidate’s total offshore time on a vessel of the same type. Experienced candidates can be separated by the 'Only show candidates with required work experience' button on the Recruitment page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can add teammates to groups on the User Group page and set unique permissions for each.
- Shipowners / crew managers can control each recruitment process by adding a new 'Approval stage' into a pipeline. A member of the User Group can then re-check a candidate and approve them to continue the hiring process
- If an outdated or an unsupported browser is used to search for Martide an error message will be displayed.
- The salary for each position is hidden and can only be viewed when a candidate passes the ‘Negotiation stage’ of the recruitment process.
- Errors identified and corrected.
Oct 15, 2018
October 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Shipowners / crew managers can give a manning agent full access to certain recruitment stages by going to the pipeline settings and setting the stages to ‘Outsourced’. The manning agent must first be chosen to advertise the position.
- Shipowners / crew managers can let candidates of specified nationalities skip the English Test by adding these nationalities to the ‘English Exception list’.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now move the ‘Negotiation stage’ to any point in the recruitment pipeline.
- Shipowners / crew managers can view the updated design of a Candidate Profile page.
- New ranks have been added: “Electrical Technical Officer” and “Junior Electrician”.
- A user can now search for an airport by both name and IATA code.
- 'Trading Area field’ has been added to the position description and can be edited by a shipowner / crew manager on the Recruitment Creation page.
- Manning agents will now receive a notification email after they have been chosen by a shipowner / crew manager to advertise their position.
- Errors identified and corrected.
Sep 15, 2018
September 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Users can now see previews of all uploaded documents and images before they go live on the website.
- A name field for Documents is no longer required.
- Blood Type field has been added to the Physical Specification section.
- The Master Document is separated into three sections based on tonnage.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now upload several English Test results for each candidate.
- Shipowners / crew managers can navigate to a Candidate page by clicking on the candidate name on the Recruitment page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can set just the Interview Stage in a pipeline instead of Physical Interview and Skype Interview.
- Shipowners / crew managers can set Marital Status and Gender as required on a data template page.
- Candidates can add all required information and upload documents on an Application page.
Aug 15, 2018
August 15th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- New homepage design.
- An Employer page has been added with a list of key values of the product for Shipowners / crew managers.
- Messaging system improvements.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now add teammates to a company profile and resend invites if needed.
- Shipowners / crew managers can see the list of new applicants by clicking on the 'New Applicants' number on the Dashboard page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can use tags like 'first name' or 'address’ to create a message or contract templates. All information will be added to a message or contract from the candidate’s account automatically.
- Shipowners / crew managers can specify the number of required candidates for each position by managing the 'Quantity' value in recruitment settings.
- Shipowners / crew managers can import a list of candidates to the system using an NS5 file.
- New Application page design.
- List of jobs on the Find Job page are now filtered according to the current candidate rank.
- Candidates can now withdraw an application on the My Job page.
Jun 28, 2018
June 28th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- All medical documents are now displayed on the 'Medical Check stage' of the recruitment process.
- A shipowner / crew manager can see which candidates were previously hired on the Candidates page.
- Improvements made to the English Test function.
- The Failed Questions document is no longer required at the English Test stage.
- Test Result documents are now stored in the User Profile and can be edited by a shipowner / crew manager.
- Shipowners / crew managers now can see a table on the Dashboard page displaying information about new applicants, applications and hired candidates.
- Improvements made to the search function on the Find Job page for candidates.
- Candidates now have a 'History section' on the My Job page where previous positions are displayed.
- Errors identified and corrected.
Jun 01, 2018
June 1st 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- New email design.
- Pipeline creation and functionality reworked. It's now much easier for a shipowners / crew manager to create a custom recruitment process.
- Errors fixed and improvements made.
May 22, 2018
May 22nd 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- New design for candidates which is also adapted for mobile devices.
- Candidates can see details of the recruitment process on the My Job page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now choose a manning agent for advertising their position.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now see the number of applied and hired candidates for each position on the Recruitment page.
- Shipowners / crew managers can now see the source of each candidate.
- Other minor fixes.
Apr 30, 2018
April 30th 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Candidates can set 'Offshore' or 'Ashore' status in their profile.
- Metric types have been added for Physical Specifications section in a candidate profile.
- Improved interview responses for the employment process.
- Improved Dashboard page for shipowners / crew managers showing all information about new applicants.
- Position search fixes.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Apr 23, 2018
April 23rd 2018 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Errors identified and corrected within the recruitment process and password restore functionality.
- Improvement of appointments, messages and visas in Recruitment.
- Directory pages have been added with lists of all companies, vessels, and positions.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.