New updates and improvements to Martide.
Back to all the posts
Jan 12, 2024
January 12th - Martide Weekly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We have added hour, day and month units to the salary values in Wage Scales.
- On the Pipelines page we have added the Type so that you can see whether the Pipeline is for a Recruitment or an Assignment.
- In Vessels, we have added the type of vessel to the export document.
- In Seafarers, we have added the discharge reason to the export document.
- We now require an attachment for any document that is to be uploaded into the system.
- When you create a Recruitment, you must now set the currency type in the budget.
- We have fixed the value for a vessel’s Crew Operator on the Dashboard page.
- We have fixed some bugs in Forms and in the OCIMF calculations.
- In Document Assembly there are now numerous different options and filters so that you can be more flexible and customize your templates to a much greater extent.
- If a seafarer has manual employment added to their profile, the system now considers them to be ex-crew.