New updates and improvements to Martide.
Jan 04, 2021
January 4th 2021 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We fixed some general bugs throughout the platform for shipowners, crewing managers and manning agents
- We launched a new candidates index and details page for shipowners, crewing managers and manning agents
- Added filters to the Onboard Reports
- We launched a new seafarers index and details page for shipowners, crewing managers and manning agents
Nov 30, 2020
November 30th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We fixed some bugs in the Crew Planning function for employers / shipowners / recruitment officers / crew managers.
- We fixed some bugs in the Onboard Report feature for employers/ shipowners / recruitment officers / crew managers and manning agents.
- We fixed some other general bugs throughout the rest of the Martide software as a service platform.
Nov 13, 2020
November 13th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We fixed a number of bugs in the system.
- We added the ability to delete Recruitments and Positions. In other words, you can now delete a job listing as well as any candidates who applied for that job.
Sep 07, 2020
September 7th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We fixed a number of bugs in the system.
- We added start and end management dates to all vessels.
- We added a filter on the left hand side of the Dashboard that allows shipowners and crew managers to view the Dashboard as if they were a client. At the top of the menu there is now a drop down box that says ‘All’. To view as a client, click the drop down and click on the client’s name.
- We launched the Seafarer Client Status. If you are a shipowner or crew manager, when you view a seafarer’s profile you will now see two statuses: Master and Client. You can assign a status to each seafarer so that you know what is happening with them at any given time: for example: ‘Active’, ‘NFR’ (Not For Rehire), ‘Retired’ or ‘Applicant’.
Aug 03, 2020
August 3rd 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- Data Templates has been split into two to allow shipowners and crew managers to add a seafarer’s personal information, alongside the existing seafarer documents section. This allows you to specify which information you want a seafarer to fill in when applying for a position, i.e. name, gender, shoe size, nationality, rank etc.
- Data Templates now has a new index.
- Data Templates can now be duplicated/cloned.
- Closed jobs can now be reopened.
- The new shipowner and crew manager dashboard has been released.
- When creating a job, shipowners and crew managers can now select the time spent on a vessel in months as well as years; previously ‘years’ was the only option.
- A bug has been fixed on the mobile app for seafarers.
Jul 07, 2020
July 7th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We added a new column in the Broadcasts feature that shows Recipients and Errors so that you can see who received your mass message and who didn’t.
- We added the ability to filter vessels by their technical manager.
- We added manning agents and vessels to the Seafarers page and Candidates page.
- We fixed the Expired Documents notification on the mobile app.
- We added the manning agent to the work history in a seafarer/candidate’s export PDF.
- We moved the navigation bar to the left hand side of the screen.
- We fixed a bug in the Broadcast feature.
- We fixed a bug in the Crew Change page.
- We fixed a bug in the public Company Directory pages.
- We fixed a bug in the push notifications to the mobile app.
- We fixed a bug in the PDF uploads.
- We fixed a bug in the Approval notifications.
- We fixed a bug in Data Templates.
- We fixed a bug in Onboard Reports.
Jun 01, 2020
June 1st 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We have fixed some bugs in the Crew Change page.
- We have also fixed some bugs in the Broadcasts feature.
- And we've fixed a bug in the Import Candidates Excel function.
- We have designed and launched a brand new home page on our website.
- We have designed and launched a brand new About Us page on our website.
- We have redesigned the seafarer jobs page: you can see all vacant jobs at sea on the Seafarers page underneath Who We Serve, and you can search for specific maritime jobs on the Jobs page.
- We have created a new Status page where you can see how well Martide's website is running or if there are any operational issues.
May 05, 2020
May 5th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We have introduced the concept of Candidates and Seafarers to make it easier for shipowners and crew managers to differentiate between people who have worked for you (Seafarers), and people who have applied for one of your vacancies (Candidates).
- We’ve fixed a number of bugs in the Message inbox.
- We’ve also fixed some bugs in the Mass Messaging function.
- Alternative Documents have been completely redesigned and now work correctly with the new Data Templates design.
- We’ve fixed some bugs in the mobile app, both in iOS and Android.
- We’ve split the Martide blog into two different blogs: one for Shipowners & Crew Managers / Manning Agents and one for Seafarers.
- We’ve launched a brand new feature called Crew Change. This helps you easily manage your on- and off-signers as well as request flights, send the details to the Port Agents, and get confirmation from your seafarers.
Apr 06, 2020
April 6th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We have made it so that candidates will be notified when they have been added to a vacancy by a shipowners / crew manager
- Bug fixes on the Messenger function
- The Data Templates function has been completely redesigned
- We’ve launched a new design for Notifications - users can now see when they’ve been sent a message, if documents need to be updated, plus other things to complete or do
- Bug fixes on the Notifications feature
- We’ve launched a new feature highlighting Manning Agent Metrics
- New feature, Mass Messaging, has been created and launched that will push messages out to large groups of users
Feb 27, 2020
February 27th 2020 - Martide Monthly Changelog & Bug Fixes
- We introduced Candidate Source and Manning By to allow us to identify who created a candidate and then assign the relevant manning agent to them in the system.
- Various issues in the new messaging feature have been fixed.
- A link between the Recruitment Page and the messaging function has been added.
- The ability to override Stages in Recruitment has been fixed and the override button now functions as intended.
- The list of vessel types has been simplified.
- Dental Reports has been added to the list of medical documents.