As a manning agent, Martide encourages you to submit your candidates to our job vacancies. You can do this on the Find Job page when you log into your Martide account. Here’s how.
Your Find Job page
Log into your Martide account. The first page you see will be your Find Job page. It looks like this:
Here you can:
- See the vacancies that have been shared with your manning agency by rank and company.
- Search for jobs entering the job title, company, or vessel type in the search box at the top.
- See how many candidates have applied for that job.
- See the joining date and how far ahead that date is.
- See the vessel type and contract length.
- See more details about a job vacancy by clicking the More Details button.
How to use the search function
Click in the search box at the top of the page and you will see a drop down menu like this:
Scroll down to see more options and select whichever rank, vessel or company you want to find vacancies for. You can select as many as you like - and then click the Find Jobs button:
.You will then see all the vacancies for that (or those) ranks
How to find out more about a job
On a job you want to find out more about, click the More Details button:
That will open up this screen:
Here you can:
- See more details about the job, the vessel and the contract on the left.
- See the names of candidates, their availability date and status on the right.
- Filter candidates by General information (name, seafarer pool, rank, availability etc.), Location, Personal Info (age, nationality, language etc,) Employment & Work History, Medical, Documents, Status and Planning by clicking on any of the boxes at the top.
- Apply a candidate to the job vacancy by clicking the Apply button.
- Add a new candidate by clicking on 'To add a candidate click here'
- See a candidate’s seafarer profile by clicking on their name.
- Sort candidates by A-Z or A-A by clicking the 3 lines next to Name and Availability.
How to add a candidate to an Assignment
In Martide a job vacancy is also called an Assignment. If you have no candidates currently applying for a vacancy and you want to add someone, click the text that says To add a candidate click here:
That will open up a pop-up box like this:
Here you can:
- Filter candidates by their rank, seafarer pool or status (applicant or rejected.)
- Check the box next to any candidates you want to apply to the job and click the Add candidate button at the bottom of the pop-up box. They will now appear on the job details page. Click the Apply button to apply them to that job/Assignment.
That will take you to a page that looks like this:
Click the Next button and you will see this:
Now click the Apply seafarer button and you will see this pop-up box:
If you're sure you want to apply the candidate to that job, click the Add candidate button. You will be taken back to the job details page where you will now see that candidate has been applied to the job:
We hope this helps you find candidates more quickly for seafarer job vacancies - and thank you for using Martide.