The Notifications page makes it much easier for you to stay one step ahead of your maritime recruitment and crew planning operations. Here’s how to use it.
A few notes about Notifications
- A new job opening is assigned to the Crew Operator of the vessel by default.
- Most Notifications come from the stages of the Assignment that a user is assigned to.
- So for example, if a user schedules an interview, they will get a notification.
- If a user creates an Assignment they automatically become a 'watcher' and will receive Notifications about changes.
- Notifications are closely linked to the My Tasks page as a task will normally generate a Notification so that you know what’s happening with your recruitment process and candidates.
Log in to your Martide account and click on the bell icon at the top of the page. You will go to this page:
Here you can:
- See which Notifications have not been read - they have a blue dot next to them.
- See the Notification and the rank and vessel it applies to.
- See general Notifications. (No due date.)
- See your overdue Notifications. (Past due.)
- See your Notifications that need attention in the future. (Later.)
- See the date that Notification is due.
- Click on the blue dot to mark that Notification as read.
- Mark all Notifications as read.
Types of Notifications
Each Notification is identified by an icon that refers to a category. For example:
- Grey document: Passports or documents.
- Blue clipboard: Interviews or Forms.
- Orange lightning: New vacancies or applications.
- Turquoise phone: Follow up calls.
- Purple arrows: Negotiations.
- Green plane: Travel arrangements.
- Blue cross: Medical checks
To mark all Notifications as read (this will remove the blue 'not read' dot) click on Mark all as read:
We hope this guide helps you get the most out of Martide but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org