One of the first things you'll want to do when you've registered a Martide account is to create your company profile. Here's how to do that.
What your My Company page looks like
Log in to your Martide account and click on My Company in the menu on the left hand side of the page. You will be taken to a page that looks like this:
Now select the role of your company: Employer, Manning Agency, Working Gear Supplier, Travel Agency, Training Provider or Medical Center.
You can select more than one role - for example you might be an Employer who also offers training.
Depending on what your company does, you will see different headings at the top. In our example, we are a crew manager/employer and here you'll see 6 headings: Roles, Details, Logo, About Us, Offices and Vessel Types. If you click on a heading it will take you down the page to that section.
Note that there are other sections on the page but the headings will take you down to the main ones.
The page will be blank at first and you will need to fill in your information. We will take you through the employer version below but the basics of filling in info are the same for all companies.
To edit a section, click the pen icon on the top right of each section:
For example, on the Employer's My Company page:
In the Details section you can:
- Add your company details including the company name, country, number of employees ashore, number of crew at sea, year established, number of vessels managed, annual revenue, main markets and certifications:
In the Contact details section you can:
- Enter your website, email, contact name and number and mobile number.
- Add links to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and your blog.
In the About Us section you can:
- Type in or copy and paste your company's About Us wording that you use on your website.
In the Logo section you can:
- Upload your company logo by clicking the pen icon and then the upload button.
In the Offices section you can:
- Enter your office or offices and their addresses. You can also select the type of address: Primary, Billing, Tax etc.
In the Vessels types section you can:
- Add the types of vessels you own, manage or operate.
In the Our clients section you can:
- Enter the company name of your clients and upload their logo.
In the Our team section you can:
- Add the name and position of the people you work with who you want to have access to Martide.
In the Testimonials section you can:
- Enter the name and position of the person who has written you a testimonial.
- Copy and paste the testimonial into the quote box.
- Upload their photo or their company logo.
We hope this page has helped you complete your My Company page but if you need any help, please contact us here.