If you have a Martide account and want to know how to keep track of the jobs you've applied for, you can do this through the My Jobs page. Here's how.
Where to find the My Jobs page
Log in to your Martide account. The first page you see will be your My Jobs page. It looks like this:
Here you can:
- See the jobs you have applied for including the vessel name, employer, rank, change over date, contract length, and status (hired or rejected).
- See which stage the application is at: the icons on the right will be highlighted if the document validation, visa, flights and contract signed stages have been met.
- Check what stage you are at with an application by clicking on the job.
How to check the status of active applications
Click on any of your applications. You will go to a page with the job description and vessel specs. You can see the stage that your application is at on the right:
Here you can:
- See information about the company, vessel, and contract.
- Withdraw your application if you want to by clicking the Withdraw button. (You can't withdraw your application if you have been hired.)
- Check the stages of your application: Negotiation, Document validation, Medical Check, Sea Service Check, Contract Sign etc.
- Click the arrow next to a stage to see more information.
For example, in the image above you can click the down arrow for the Document Validation and Medical Check stages.
You can see that our seafarer's BST document has been validated but we're still waiting to check their seaman's Books and passport.
If you have missing documents, it's a good idea to upload them to the system and let your crew manager or manning agent know.
We hope this helps you use your My Jobs page to keep track of your job applications - and thank you for using Martide!