The Users feature enables you to invite coworkers or manning agents you work with to create an account so that you can then give them administrative rights to the backend of the platform.
To get started log in to your Martide account. Click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner. You will see a drop down menu: click Settings and then the Users icon:
You will then see this page:
Here you can:
- Look for users in the search bar at the top.
- Add then invite users / employees to use the platform.
- Choose their level of permission.
- See pending users who have not yet accepted the invitation to join.
- See current users who have created an account.
How to add a new user
To invite a new user:
- Click the Add button on the top left.
- You will see the page pictured below.
- Enter the user’s name and email and click Send Invitation.
How to edit a current user (or your own account)
If you want to add or change any information about a user:
Go back to the main Users page and click the blue Edit button at the top. This will display Edit buttons next to all of the users' names. Click the button next to the user’s / your name. You can then:
- Upload a profile picture or logo.
- Edit the first and last name.
- Edit the email address.
- Select or change their role to 'Standard' or 'Manager' .
- Select the vessel(s) they are responsible for.
That page looks like this:
How to remind a pending user you’re waiting for them
If you want to nudge a pending user and let them know you’re still waiting for their response to your invitation:
On the main Users page, click on the blue Resend Invite button next to their name in the Pending List:
We hope you’ve found this guide to the Users function useful but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact your Key Account Manager or get in touch here.