The User Accounts feature enables you to invite coworkers or manning agents you work with to create an account so that you can give them administrative rights to the backend of the platform.
To get started log in to your Martide account. Click on Settings in the drop down menu under your profile picture and then on User Accounts:
You will then see this page:
Here you can:
- Look for users in the search bar at the top.
- Add then invite users / employees to use the platform.
- See pending users who have not yet accepted the invitation to join.
- Resend the invitation to join to pending users.
- See current users who have created an account.
- Edit and delete current users.
- Sort pending and current users either by A-Z or Z-A by clicking the 3 lines next to Name, Email and Group.
How to add a new user
To invite a new user to use Martide, click the +Add user button on the top right. You will then see this pop-up box:
Here you can:
- Enter the name of the user you want to invite.
- Select the Group you want to add the user to from the drop down menu: Standard or Manager.
- Choose the User Group or Groups you want to add the user to. Click in the box and you will be shown your list of User Groups.
- Enter their email address.
- Click Save and an email invitation will be automatically sent to the person you want to invite.
In the image below you can see a sample invite that we've filled out:
When we click Save, John will receive an email invitation and he will now appear in the Pending User list on the main page:
How to edit or delete a user
Go to the main User Accounts page. To delete a pending or current user click the trash can icon next to their name. To add or change any information about a current user, click the pen icon next to their name:
When you click the pen icon to edit a user you will see the same pop-up box that you see when you create a user:
Here you can:
- Edit the user's first and last name.
- Edit their email address - in our example we've changed Harry's email.
- Select or change their role to Standard or Manager. In our example we've changed Harry from Standard to Manager. This automatically adds him to the Standard User Group as well as the Crew Manager User Group that he was already in.
How to remind a pending user you’re waiting for them
To let a pending user know you’re still waiting for their response to your invitation go to the main User Accounts page and click on the Resend invitation button next to their name in the Pending List:
We hope you’ve found this guide to the Users function useful but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact your Key Account Manager or get in touch here.